On this page, you will find additional information on spine conditions and organizations.
- The Spine Hospital: Dr. Lenke is Surgeon-in-Chief at The Spine Hospital.
From skull to sacrum, the NewYork-Presbyterian and ColumbiaDoctors comprehensive spine health initiative, including The Spine Hospital at NYP/Allen and NewYork-Presbyterian/The Spine Center at the Neurological Institute of New York — provides comprehensive and coordinated spine care and treatment for spinal conditions, from the most common arthritic and degenerative spine disorders to the rarest and most difficult-to-treat spinal deformities.
- Columbia Orthopedics: Dr. Lenke holds these positions at this institution: Professor of Orthopedic Surgery; Chief, Division of Spinal Surgery; Director, Spinal Deformity Surgery; Co-Director, Adult and Pediatric Comprehensive Spine Surgery Fellowship.
We have assembled a team of internationally acclaimed leaders in each of the subspecialties of orthopedic surgery, all ready to help you with your orthopedic problem. Whether your condition requires non-operative management or surgical intervention, we will get you back on the playing field of life as quickly and safely as possible. We have an expert team of physical therapists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, athletic trainers, and nurses to assist in your care.
- AAOS: The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provides education and practice management services for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals. The Academy also serves as an advocate for improved patient care and informs the public about the science of orthopaedics. Founded at Northwestern University as a not-for-profit organization in 1933, the Academy has grown from a small organization serving less than 500 members to the world’s largest medical association of musculoskeletal specialists. The Academy now serves more than 39,000 members worldwide.
- SRS (Scoliosis Research Society): Discovering you or your child has a spinal deformity raises many questions and concerns. Here, we provide patients and parents alike with answers and resources. Find a specialist, support and straightforward answers about conditions and treatments, and other practical information to empower you to make important decisions.
- GSO (Global Spine Outreach): Mission: Global Spine Outreach (GSO) transforms the lives of patients with complex spinal deformities around the world, and helps medical teams learn advanced spinal techniques.